• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lava bending ability- lava cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I'm posting this from a phone, so I cannot provide a gif at the moment, but in the show, bolin is shown cooling lava several times. So I think a new secondary ability of lava flow, lava cool, should be created to allow earthbenders to cool lava, to do things such as walk on it, trap opponents in it, etc. this would work like phase change, shift would melt earth into lava, while clicking on lava will harden it (into its original blocks if used on lava flow lava, into the traditional obsidian and cobble if natural lava). Again, this would be a secondary ability of lava flow.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
HeatControl can also temporarily cool lava..
Yes, but that is a firebending ability that allows a firebender to draw the heat out of lava, and redirect it out of through their bodies, not unlike lightning redirection. I'm talking about an earthbending ability.

Varni1

Verified Member
Yes, but that is a firebending ability that allows a firebender to draw the heat out of lava, and redirect it out of through their bodies, not unlike lightning redirection. I'm talking about an earthbending ability.
They both share a similar function. Also, @Simplicitee already has an addon ability that allows earthbenders to walk on lava. So I don't really see any point in this suggestion. Plus, many other addon developers can make an ability similar to this one. I just don't see any point in your suggestion.

Varni1

Verified Member
They both share a similar function. Also, @Simplicitee already has an addon ability that allows earthbenders to walk on lava. So I don't really see any point in this suggestion. Plus, many other addon developers can make an ability similar to this one. I just don't see any point in your suggestion.
Whoops I repeated something twice.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Again, you don't need lavawalk really, when you just can already cool down lava with shift/lclick, Also, if I recall non-mistankenly, I remember seeing an addon that cools it down more quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.