• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

L.Dreamers

6tijn

Verified Member
I have a lot lucid dreams. Mostly when I'm in that state in between sleeping and being awake. The only thing is that I often can't change anything. When I'm dreaming I have the ability to air bend for example. This happened not long a go. I had to fly away because I was being chased, so I knew I really needed to bend then. But because of the pressure and panic of "YOU NEED TO NOW NOW NOW OR U GONNA GET CAUGHT"" I lost my bending. Then my dream sorta stops but I haven't woken up yet so I decide to wake up.

I think I have lucid dreams like 50% of the time. One of the most special lucid dreams I remember is that I was able to create worlds and stories within my dream. It was amazing. Such a horrible feeling when you feel your waking up but you don't want to leave your dream. ;-; ;-; ;-; And when you've woken up the details of your dream begin to fade... ;-; ;-; ;-;

Joeri

Verified Member
I had 1 semi lucid dream, i was aware what i was doing and i had it for like a few seconds. It wasn't a full lucid dream. I was realising i was lucid dreaming but i was inside a building so i didn't try anything bad out, it was also my first time so i was still kinda afraid of doing bad things because it feels just like the real world, example: i didn't destroy anything. the only thing i did was steal food lollll

HydroMan

Verified Member
I used to lucid dream rarely, but this year i didn't have. I never tried to bend and i wish to start practising again just so i could bend, lol.