• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Kuvira's Robot Giant

• In minecraft, this will be an iron golem, which you can control it while in 1st person view spectator mode, through normal player-control standards.
  • While inside this power ranger wannabe zord robot, the player will be equipped on the main hand with a spirit canon which deals a devasting effect on the enviroment (grief) and 4.5 hearts to an entity.
  • The 'Driver' of this suit can at any time, and others that manage to break into to enter the suit, can spawn at the inside of it by teleporting through another world called "Giant Mecha Suit".
    • In there, the owners/admins/builders can customize however by having the respective, strictly forbidden to the normal players, permission.
  • This suit provides insanely overpowered (or not - configurable) durability and the user inside it can't be harmed through enviromental means (the suit must first be destroyed through the outside/inside).
    • This durability could be represented by golden hearts or armor durability bar, or even by the boss bar (others players will see its durability as a boss bar, regardless by which one is chosen).
  • Above its, there will be an holographic tag that has name of it, so that it isn't mistaken with the normal mecha suit/tank (I have suggestions for introducing those objects as well in another thread).
How to craft it!
*in the next update*

How to break into it?
*in the next update*

AndDrew

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be just a regular mech-suit that just punches and shoots fire since the iron golem in minecraft is more comparable in size to the regular mech-suits in TLOK while Kuvira's giant mech with a spirit cannon is as big as a skyscraper.

xNuminousx

I personally don't think there's a "good" way to execute this feature in minecraft. And to me it sounds like a new side plugin, Project Korra Mech. Where it gives you all the technological advancements we see in TLOK. Like cars, mecha-suits, electric gloves, electric swords/rods/things. Stuff like that.

We have lunar, solar, sozin comet events. Yet does it make sense for the sky to look bright/dark as casual during those events without the celestial objects changing? I don't think so.

Here's an advice from SpongeBob:

xNuminousx

We have lunar, solar, sozin comet events. Yet does it make sense for the sky to look bright/dark as casual during those events without the celestial objects changing? I don't think so.

Here's an advice from SpongeBob:
There's a big difference between color shade and size/sculpture of an object.
download.jpeg

Through events, without the chat help and seeing respective benders of the art bend, you cannot by the enviroment whenever the lunar/sozin/solar events are even happening at all. Why should then somebody bat an eye by the size the mecha robot? Does it really make a huge difference (again, no pun intented, lol). It ain't a b-- magor deal back then so why should be with this?

xNuminousx

Well the color of the sky doesn't directly effect how I interact with the event. Regardless of what it looks like, the event is still going to have the same effects on me. However, with the unrealistic size of the "giant" it changes how I interpret the being and how I interact with it. It'd be more like a normal Mecha-Suit, why put giant in the name if it's not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is more of a boss type of deal. Like with those events, it's not about the aesthetics, but more of the "thing" that affects the rest things. The Events buff certain bendings and this robot deals more destruction and damage, and you can enter it in a shrunken size. Again, why should the looks matter? My subject in the argument, the concept isn't realistic anyways in terms of aesthetics.

xNuminousx

It'd be far more accurate according to the show if you just called it a mecha-suit. You are suggesting this to the RPG plugin and it's point is to allow servers to role play as if they were in the series. Calling a measly iron golem a robot that is supposed to be stories high isn't accurate according to the show. If you could spawn the giant zombie mob and texture it as an iron golem, that'd be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mecha-suits don't deal massive destruction and devasting damage, so no - it wouldn't be accurate to call it that way by that name.
You are suggesting this to the RPG plugin and it's point is to allow servers to role play as if they were in the series.
Well isn't that the point of RPG?

NickC1211

I don't like this there is a certain point where we get out of the chi/nonbender domain and just start into machines. I just feel like this is way too big of a thing to just be a move or other.