• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied It's time to unite the world and defeat evil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
It's time to unite the world and defeat evil in witch the world have never seen before!!

Its time to combine all elements into one, its time to combine all moves into one.
Its time to create elemental combos.

combo ideas.

Flaming Tornado
Air + Fire
tornado + fireblast
1st have an air bender create a tornado, then have a fire bender to shot the tornado with charged fire blast.
The tornado would be ignited by flames. Now who ever get hits by the flaming tornado, he would get lifted up and knocked back by it while getting fire damage. Basically all tornado effects combined with fire blast effects.

Mud
earth + water
raise earth + surge
have an earth bender use raise earth the bigger the wall the wider the range, now have a water bender splash surge on it, the earth would turn into mud and can be useful to slow down enemies or splash mud on them, then take away the water to turn it back to stone and suffocate them, can use this method to stop their movements.

FireBall
earth + fire
earth shard + fire blast
have an earth bender to create a earth shard, make it so that it stands still in the air, then have a fire bender to shoot the shard with fire blast, the shard would then get ignited and now if the earth bender shoots the shard at a direction he would shoot a fireball, the enemy will get dmg from the shard and get ignited from the flames. You can ignite multiple shards too and shoot multiple fire ball at once.

Healing clouds.
fire + water
find a water pit or lake, or maybe an ocean then have the water bender use healing waters, then have the fire bender use fire shield while his on the lake/ocean/pit, the water would start evaporating leaving the smoke behind, the water bender can start bending it around using manip, you use it the same way as you would use it on regular water. Now shoot at a direction or someone to heal him/her

Flying earth blast
earth + air
tornado + earth blast
Have an air bender create a tornado, then have an earth bender to shoot earth blasts at it, the earth blast would increase its speed the moment it hits the tornado, once the speed increases the dmg would increase twice as much as normal as well as speed time.

Leave more elemental combo suggestions in the comments.

Now the last one.

(make a name for your self I got nothing).
Water + Earth + Fire + Air.
tornado + water + eath + fire
It will have same effect as flaming tornado and flying earth blast combined, it would also look like its having its own torrent going around it. Now either the airbender controls it or the Avatar.
First make the flaming tornado then add earth blast, the earth blast will move along with the tornado, means it will go around it in circles, then shoot a torrent at it.

dmg? well lets say all effects that was put in combined.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
It's time to unite the world and defeat evil in witch the world have never seen before!!

Its time to combine all elements into one, its time to combine all moves into one.
Its time to create elemental combos.

combo ideas.

Flaming Tornado
Air + Fire
tornado + fireblast
1st have an air bender create a tornado, then have a fire bender to shot the tornado with charged fire blast.
The tornado would be ignited by flames. Now who ever get hits by the flaming tornado, he would get lifted up and knocked back by it while getting fire damage. Basically all tornado effects combined with fire blast effects.

Mud
earth + water
raise earth + surge
have an earth bender use raise earth the bigger the wall the wider the range, now have a water bender splash surge on it, the earth would turn into mud and can be useful to slow down enemies or splash mud on them, then take away the water to turn it back to stone and suffocate them, can use this method to stop their movements.

FireBall
earth + fire
earth shard + fire blast
have an earth bender to create a earth shard, make it so that it stands still in the air, then have a fire bender to shoot the shard with fire blast, the shard would then get ignited and now if the earth bender shoots the shard at a direction he would shoot a fireball, the enemy will get dmg from the shard and get ignited from the flames. You can ignite multiple shards too and shoot multiple fire ball at once.

Healing clouds.
fire + water
find a water pit or lake, or maybe an ocean then have the water bender use healing waters, then have the fire bender use fire shield while his on the lake/ocean/pit, the water would start evaporating leaving the smoke behind, the water bender can start bending it around using manip, you use it the same way as you would use it on regular water. Now shoot at a direction or someone to heal him/her

Flying earth blast
earth + air
tornado + earth blast
Have an air bender create a tornado, then have an earth bender to shoot earth blasts at it, the earth blast would increase its speed the moment it hits the tornado, once the speed increases the dmg would increase twice as much as normal as well as speed time.

Leave more elemental combo suggestions in the comments.

Now the last one.

(make a name for your self I got nothing).
Water + Earth + Fire + Air.
tornado + water + eath + fire
It will have same effect as flaming tornado and flying earth blast combined, it would also look like its having its own torrent going around it. Now either the airbender controls it or the Avatar.
First make the flaming tornado then add earth blast, the earth blast will move along with the tornado, means it will go around it in circles, then shoot a torrent at it.

dmg? well lets say all effects that was put in combined.
This seems like it would be very difficult to implement and would cause a lot of lag.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah, no. The flaming tornado has been suggested before, it would simply be overpowered and annoying during pvp when a airbender fights a firebender.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Flaming Tornado
Fire would burn out too fast in the velocity of the tornado winds
Let's just make these moves more annoying why not? Seems legit.
I'm sorry but this one makes no sense to me.
Healing clouds.
My little machine for my asthma did this. Does that make it a waterbenders? Or a firebenders? Or a steambender?
Flying earth blast
This one is somewhat logical but unneeded.

I like your enthusiasm. Don't give up!

Loony

Verified Member
I'm denying this.
There's too many suggestions in one thread. In future, please try to stick to one main suggestion in a thread.
Also, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think multi-element combo's are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.