• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Iron Armor and Metalbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartford15

Verified Member
Metalbending had become a big part near the end of Korra. There was a whole clan of them. One of the big things for me that I have seen metal benders do, is bend from the armor they are wearing.

If you are wearing an iron chest plate you should be able to shoot out iron ingots that will do damage. I was thinking 1 heart. Everytime you shoot out an ingot the durability on the chest plate goes down, about 3 durability every ingot (A chest plate has a total of 241 durability allowing them to shoot a stack of ingots from the chest plate) Benders shouldn't be able to spam it though, it should have a 1 second cool down (not noticeable but it will make a difference) The ingots also wouldn't land on the ground, they would just disappear.

I was thinking this move could go with a move that is already with the plugin. This could be a new move or added to a different move.

Here is a clip of Kuvira being awesome and doing the thing:

Last edited:

Hartford15

Verified Member
There has been many armor ideas but I have actually thought mine out and I know what it should do. Plus yours was a crafting armor @Tony

Tony

Verified Member
There has been many armor ideas but I have actually thought mine out and I know what it should do. Plus yours was a crafting armor @Tony
Actually we are the only 2 to think of using metal moves with an the chest plate. And the only think you said different about you idea was that they wouldn't drop and only disappear. And I have thought my idea out through and I know what it would do aswell, what makes you think I haven't?

owlcool

Verified Member
Pretty much everything has been suggested. From fire jabs, to combustion being a element of it's own, to sandbending sub element, to solar eclipse, to jings, to many different things. Best to search on the forums before posted.

Tony

Verified Member
Pretty much everything has been suggested. From fire jabs, to combustion being a element of it's own, to sandbending sub element, to solar eclipse, to jings, to many different things. Best to search on the forums before posted.
I did but I guess I must have missed yours.

owlcool

Verified Member
I did but I guess I must have missed yours.
It doesn't really matter on your part. You had a VERY original crafting recipe and it makes a LOT of sense. I respect you for that. This is coming from a guy that has been on since orion's plugin.

Tony

Verified Member
It doesn't really matter on your part. You had a VERY original crafting recipe and it makes a LOT of sense. I respect you for that. This is coming from a guy that has been on since orion's plugin.
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.