• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Irohs jasmine tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Basically a tea that ups firebreaths dammage and range,

Recipie: blaze powder, water bottle,and sugar in a crafting table,

Hope u like!!

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Can you plz leave me alone you have been comenting on all my things giving no type of help, just mean judgement, are you any better are you than me, huh your not

owlcool

Verified Member
He is just right. Fire breath is not a stock ability, so no support will be given to it except on the fire breath thread.
I am the first person to say anything on any of Chickenemeral's threads, and none of them have been good threads. That is the difference. Look at some other threads then yours chickenemerals, and apply a "Little" more detail to them.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
I support the idea of a "Iroh's Jasmine Tea" item, but the fire breath part.. eh.
why not, pretty cool and funny idea haha gota love good old uncle Irohs tea and tea does have antioxidents "An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the loss of electrons or an increase in oxidation state. Oxidation reactions can produce free radicals. In turn, these radicals can start chain reactions." chain reactions being that once the fire comes to contact with the outside air the oxidation process will continue expanding the fire even more than usual because yano what happens to fire when you feed it air ^_^ and if you google oxidation you could even impliment lightning in there somewhere

Hero

Verified Member
why not, pretty cool and funny idea haha gota love good old uncle Irohs tea and tea does have antioxidents "An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the loss of electrons or an increase in oxidation state. Oxidation reactions can produce free radicals. In turn, these radicals can start chain reactions." chain reactions being that once the fire comes to contact with the outside air the oxidation process will continue expanding the fire even more than usual because yano what happens to fire when you feed it air ^_^ and if you google oxidation you could even impliment lightning in there somewhere
What......? The grammar in this is so bad, I couldnt tell whats being said.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
IKR! They do it all the time ;P I just ignore them.
I know it is rough to hear, but it is the truth: there is no perfect thread (except @Kiam McQuaid 's. His thread is just perfect) and the other members are here to give their opinion, even if we don't like. @owlcool warned you. Would you prefer if it was a staff member just denying this with the same explanation? He GAVE the opportunity to change your thread! "Idc bout u coz ur an hater". If he WAS a hater, he wouldn't do what he did: helping you on your threads. I'm done.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know it is rough to hear, but it is the truth: there is no perfect thread (except @Kiam McQuaid 's. His thread is just perfect) and the other members are here to give their opinion, even if we don't like. @owlcool warned you. Would you prefer if it was a staff member just denying this with the same explanation? He GAVE the opportunity to change your thread! "Idc bout u coz ur an hater". If he WAS a hater, he wouldn't do what he did: helping you on your threads. I'm done.
Nope, his thread isn't perfect. Nuh uh no way hosé. No comprende.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
Why don't you use the same idea but instead or firebreath just apply it to another move or even combo? -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.