• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Intro Parody

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Thats the original one :p
Then, everything changed when the posers attacked. Only Bryke could stop them, but when the fandom needed them the most, they vanished. Some mounths passed, and Michael and Bryan broke their jobs apart. Even though they are tallented, they have to work together before they can save the fandom. But I believe Avatar franchise will return!! (Avatar: The Legend of an Unnamed Earthbender whose name changes from a fanfic to another)

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Chair... Lamp... Desk... Vase...

Long ago, the four furniture items loitered in harmony. Then everything changed when the Desk Nation attacked. Only SomeGuyThatYouMayOrMayNotKnow could stop them, but when the house needed him most, he vanished. Like a catrillionzillion years passed (4,283,671,248,662,486) and SomeOtherGuy decided to jump off a cliff (u f0kin wot m9?). Even though he was could fly (do u ev3n inglishin' m8?) and saved himself, I believe that SomeOtherGuy can save the house. (DUN, dunn an dunnn doo daa *EPIC MUSIC* dunnne nerea dunn DUN)

(*Intro to Avatar: The Last Chairbender)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago ,all 4 nations lived together in harmony. But then everything changed when the firenation. Only Avatar Master of 4 elements can stop them, but when the world needed him most he vanished. ... Me and Brother found a new avatar (that we though it was real), a chiblocker named Tai Lee. And although hers Chi blocking skills are great, where are pretty much screwed as she has no uses to us. But I believe I and Sokka can save the world.

- Made it myself xp

Last edited:

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago ,all 4 nations lived together in harmony. But then everything changed when the firenation. Only Avatar Master of 4 elements can stop them, but when the world needed him most he vanished. ... Me and Brother found a new avatar that we though it was, a chiblocker named Tai Lee. And although hers Chi blocking is great, where are pretty much screwed as she uses to us. But I believe I and Sokka can save the world.

- Made it myself xp
Lol mindblown XD

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Iron, Steel, Tin, Pewter, Zinc, Brass, Copper, Bronze. A long ago, the eight Domains lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Lord Ruler attacked. Only Mistborns can master all eight basic metals, but when the world needed them the most, they vanished. Some hundreds of years passed, and Dockson and I found a new Mistborn, a Soother named Vin. Although her Allomancy skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she is ready to save anyone. But I believe, Vin can save the world.
(epic music)
Mistborn: The Legend of Vin

Last edited:

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Iron, Steel, Tin, Pewter, Zinc, Brass, Copper, Bronze. A long ago, the eight Domains lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Lord Ruler attacked. Only Mistborns can master all eight metals, but when the world needed them the most, they vanished. Some hundreds of years passed, and Dockson and I found a new Mistborn, a Soother named Vin. Although her Allomancy skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she is ready to save anyone. But I believe, Vin can save the world.
(epic music)
Mistborn: The Legend of Vin
Yey metalbending XD

HydroMan

Verified Member
Blood, Lightning, Metal, Lava (Hama, Firelord, Kuvira and Biolin shown). Long ago, the four subelements live together in Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Spiritual Projection Came. It got alot of hate and discrimination as it didn't belong to Air element, due to the lack of it having any sense. Only now the Avatar, master of all sub-elements, could stop and reason with them , but when the world needed him most, he hung himself. After the Hundred year protestation (for the goverment to declare it veing not a sub) ,me and my brother got so piss that we tried to look for another avatar, which we met a combustion bender named Bommy. And although his reasoning skills are weak, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save the harmony. But I believe Boomy can save the world.

I know that one sucked :'p

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

Hopping on the bandwagon.

Stark, Baratheon, Targaryen, Lannister. Long ago, the Seven Kingdoms lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Others attacked. Only Azor Ahai, the Prince That Was Promised, wielder of Lightbringer could stop them. But when Westeros needed him most, he vanished. An unknown amount of time cause GRRM never labels his timeframes passed until Jorah and I discovered the new Azor Ahai, a Baratheon named Stannis the Mannis. While his grammar skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to bring any dawn.
But I believe, Stannis can unite the Seven Kingdoms.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Thor, IronMan, Hulk, Captain America. Long ago ,all four superheroes lived in together in harmony. Then, everything change when the villians attacked. Only The SpiderMan, a superhero infected by a spider can help along, but when he wanted he most ,he wasn't invited to the Avengers. But we still doubt ,he could save the word. (< that want sucked 2 :p i'm not good at creating this stuff)