• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Improvements to combustion.

Do you want to see combustion improved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Celesteia

Verified Member
I agree. Combustion should be somewhat spammable, have an increased range, and explode more blocks. It's really useless and has no point if you could just charge a fire blast. The only thing it really does well is catching your opponent off guard, and being able to shoot it through water.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I wish you could charge combustion. I was thinking to charge combustion you could hold shift and the xp bar would start to fill up. It would be one of those things where the more you charge the stronger it gets, but if it fills all the way up it backfires on you. Just shortly tapping shift would still fire, but the blast would be incredibly weak.

Unfortunately, without a texture pack this would be impossible and I don't really think anyone would be too happy about needing to download one.
I like that idea,its a very good idea.