• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Idea for stadiums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hth44

Verified Member
Don’t know how other feel about this but I thought it would be good if you made one default stadium as a world edit or world download or have it built into the plugin, then also allow people to build their own stadium then use the plugin to make it act as a pro bending stadium. Some examples of this are multiple plugins on Bukkit Dev that have arenas: call of Minecraft: zombies, spleef and survival games (hunger games).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Me and my friend made a pro-bending arena. I could upload it maybe? (It would just be the build tho)

hth44

Verified Member
Well I don't think the plugins made yet but they might want to make an area for map/schematics downloads.

V

Vidcom

We don't really want to just hand you stuff, and making this build would spend a lot of time better spent productively. Denied

hth44

Verified Member
No we wanted to share our buildings but if there is already an area like this please point me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.