• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Icespout [Icebending passive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Your icespout shown in the gif doesn't really make sense to me. It will look like as if the tiny ice cubes are carrying the person.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Sand in reality is a little bunch of dust particles, so it is relative. Making ice cubes lift an enemy isn't so realistic. And how would they?

Moonelight

Verified Member
Okay um, when I saw the idea I thought it was going to be a bunch of ice blocks blowing around. But it wasn't, and the idea was actually pretty smart! The thought put into the suggestion I thought was good, but the move doesn't make enough sense to me. The Water holds the bender up, like a floor. And I don't see there being any floor in this situation. If you're wanting a cold blizzard that does something similar to Sand Spout, look for add on's. Though I do actually agree that every spout should do some sort of knock back, kind of just makes sense to me. But I do not agree that an Ice Blast should be summoned from the spout with no source-selecting.

Sorry pal, I am denying this suggestion, as I obviously do not agree with bits of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.