• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceRift - Water/Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikal

I was thinking this morning about the fight between the two Eskimo Twins in LoK Book 2...? I think, and the fight with them & Ming Hua. I was inspired by the way they fought Ming Hua and it was interesting to me how they manage to make some neat combos together.

IceRift will be a offensive move and it will only be able to be used on ICEBLOCKS. The idea is sending a "raiseearth" like-rift towards your opponent made out of ice and it will stop your opponent's path aswell damaging them.

Usage - Shift & left click the iceblocks while on it, and a rift of ice will come out of the ground.

Damage - 1.50

Cooldown - 3/4 Seconds?

Buffs - None

How far - The icerift will be 7 blocks long 3 blocks wide, and it will go 5 to 7 blocks high?

Sorry, this is my second time making an idea :)

I was thinking of posting this combo, but I couldn't think it through and especially the combo sequence for it.

I see this being a more defense combo, where you can slow down the sprinting enemy, requiring him to take sharp turns to go through the icespiked path or force them to go around the huge spiked area. If you don't know what I mean, I'll post a image of the area by this ability.

While you didn't mention what type of move will this be, but I can assume from your given controls to it you intent for it to be an ability. I would disagree with that. It's powered-up version of icespike and it feels like it would require a lot of energy, effort to trigger this powerful technique.

I might post my own large detailed description of this combo, but before doing it I'll have to think through a good compendium about it.

Kikal

I agree with you Meskenas, and the image is a gif, I don't really know how to post gifs :_:

Status
Not open for further replies.