• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceRaise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
IceRaise can be used as :

Mobility: Not much.
Defense: You can use this to escape enemies.
Offense: The players caught in it will take fall damage.
Height , Cooldown , Duration and Range is configurable.
You can use this by holding sneak , and water or ice will raise the enemy upwards , holding them for a long time. It stops your enemy for a while and will drop them eventually. When raised , players cannot move nor bend , making the bender escape. This ability is mostly defense. Although it can be offense because of the fall damage.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
So, this is a complete unneeded clone of raiseearth, but it does damage like the move on a rare occasion? Seems original.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
So, this is a complete unneeded clone of raiseearth, but it does damage like the move on a rare occasion? Seems original.
It's NOT RAISEEARTH! It will HOLD the enemy for like , 10 seconds , which will give the bender time to run!

David

Verified Member
I like this move but I feel like it was explained poorly.

This move is like an opposite water spout, where the enemy would have to be standing on snow, water, or ice in order for it to work.

The waterbender would shift at the target (or click, idc) and they target would be lifted up by ice, and trapped there for a short amount of time. This could do damage, I don't see why not. I don't really feel like searching or creating an image or a gif, but... This move is used by Katara when facing Zuko in the North Pole at the spirit oasis, where she bends a consecutive wave at Zuko then freezing it, trapping Zuko in ice, slightly above the ground.

This is also used again by Katara at the North Pole, while facing Zuko. This is when Zuko has Aang and is trying to make camp in a small cave in the winter wasteland. "Come for a rematch?" Zuko asks. "Trust me Zuko, it won't be much of a rematch," Katara confidently replies.

This is also used by Unulaq when he is facing Tarloq at the South Pole during the war between the North and the South poles. Unulaq creats a vortex of water underneath Tarloq, then quickly freezing it, slightly elevating Tarloq in a block of ice.

Also used by Ming Hua/Desna and Eska, while Zaheer and Ming Hua are running into the southern water tribe in order to save their comrade, P'Li, Eska and Desna attempt using this move against Ming Hua, which she jumps out of the way before it touches her, and then uses it against both Eska and Desna, trapping them.

I do see this move to be pretty similar to Ice Spike, but I have something to say about that... I think this should be the new Ice Spike, as the current Ice Spike isn't all that useful now that we have Ice Blast (This is just my personal opinion).

ILLFATE

Verified Member
I like this move but I feel like it was explained poorly.

This move is like an opposite water spout, where the enemy would have to be standing on snow, water, or ice in order for it to work.

The waterbender would shift at the target (or click, idc) and they target would be lifted up by ice, and trapped there for a short amount of time. This could do damage, I don't see why not. I don't really feel like searching or creating an image or a gif, but... This move is used by Katara when facing Zuko in the North Pole at the spirit oasis, where she bends a consecutive wave at Zuko then freezing it, trapping Zuko in ice, slightly above the ground.

This is also used again by Katara at the North Pole, while facing Zuko. This is when Zuko has Aang and is trying to make camp in a small cave in the winter wasteland. "Come for a rematch?" Zuko asks. "Trust me Zuko, it won't be much of a rematch," Katara confidently replies.

This is also used by Unulaq when he is facing Tarloq at the South Pole during the war between the North and the South poles. Unulaq creats a vortex of water underneath Tarloq, then quickly freezing it, slightly elevating Tarloq in a block of ice.

Also used by Ming Hua/Desna and Eska, while Zaheer and Ming Hua are running into the southern water tribe in order to save their comrade, P'Li, Eska and Desna attempt using this move against Ming Hua, which she jumps out of the way before it touches her, and then uses it against both Eska and Desna, trapping them.

I do see this move to be pretty similar to Ice Spike, but I have something to say about that... I think this should be the new Ice Spike, as the current Ice Spike isn't all that useful now that we have Ice Blast (This is just my personal opinion).
Okay.:D

Joeri

Verified Member
I like this, i've always wanted some Geyser sort of attack for water, Maybe this could be combined with waterspout?

Shift + Left Click on a enemy to launch them?

Status
Not open for further replies.