• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into IceRaft

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well like, we have to freeze the water first right? And then hop onto the platform, and sneak to move.
The sequence is like doing a combo, if you want to make it smooth, and make it into an ability, then you would have to have the piece of ice there already, and sneak with IceRaft. But since we're not going to make this an ability, the combo would fit better.
Who say's we aren't? When did you become part if the team, lol.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Tbh, your combo is more nonsensical than Arch's. XD

"1)Call your buddies from the phones to gather and meet at around on the public beach, at your local swimming pool or anywhere that has a body of water accesible. (Make sure you ask for permission from the property manager If you're allowed to use those areas for swimmin and chillin).
2)After that, do this combo activation: freeze the water (phasechange), Shield without selecting the source (Surge), and start up the engine (swiftswim).
3) *Profit* After the raft is created (If the ice shrinks/melts to a 3x3 platform, that means the combo worked), you can control it with the help of WASD and selected swiftswim (aka. with waterspout or unbound slot)."

Like, I don't even know where to begin with this, lmao. :D
Begin with Part 2. Though #1 is a valid start, because you aren't just gonna use this combo for yourself. If you do, I gotta say: do whatever with it, but it's not intented to be 1-passenger rideable. If it's nonsensical: blame english for my part.

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
Holding right would cause it to move. There's no substitute that represents manipulating thw plate and by skipping it, like you did just makes it to short.

There could also be varation of it, where Katara in her homeland created ice sleds to chase the kleptomaniacs with her brother. Where she performed this would work on snow but with a different construct (I'll add later to the post)!

NO RIGHT CLICK.

Pride

Verified Member
Begin with Part 2. Though #1 is a valid start, because you aren't just gonna use this combo for yourself. If you do, I gotta say: do whatever with it, but it's not intented to be 1-passenger rideable. If it's nonsensical: blame english for my part.

Idc about #1. At least #1 has some sense knocked into it. Lmfao.
#2 is just all kinds of wrong.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member

NO RIGHT CLICK.
He could have interpet by right clicking air. IIRC you don't need to hold an item to trigger an event. However, as long as your pointing at the highlighted placed block it should work.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
So you want the move to freeze a platform of ice, then use it to ride it? What in the world.
Says the person who gives illogical copycat tremorsense to airbenders. Also, your was deny, this wasn't while you proclaim my idea by bolding that it will "not" be introduced to a plugin. Bubb, I'll tell ya: your just making assumtions. Oh wait, actually: this is set to be looking into. Still not denied, and until it hasn't change into: it's your assumtion. You're not a concept designer to confirm false plans. Bolding the 'not' part isn't gonna make it true, lmfao.

Pride

Verified Member
He could have interpet by right clicking air. IIRC you don't need to hold an item to trigger an event. However, as long as your pointing at the highlighted placed block it should work.

You just won't give this up, would you?
I just don't understand why you would need to right click, it's such an ugly trigger. Lmao.

Pride

Verified Member
Constructive critism helps. What's and how is it "all kinds of wrong"?

Shield without selecting the source, you mean, sneaking with Surge?
And never fucking use "start up the engine" for the usage detail of the combo. This isn't a machine, it's a combo.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
@StrangeOne101 ? Clarification would help out!
I just don't understand why you would need to right click, it's such an ugly trigger. Lmao.
One person might find something ugly, while to the other is beautiful. Although, not exactly sure how a button/trigger can be define as ugly or beautiful xD I think it can be "unhandy", not ugly.

Probably we aren't use to rigth click because barely, if not all abilities nowadays don't include one as a trigger. I think it's fine. You'll get the hang of it. It's not likely anybody's fingers are gonna fall off when people aren't bother to use the button that's build next to it on the left.

Pride

Verified Member
Says the person who gives illogical copycat tremorsense to airbenders. Also, your was deny, this wasn't while you proclaim my idea by bolding that it will "not" be introduced to a plugin. Bubb, I'll tell ya: your just making assumtions. Oh wait, actually: this is set to be looking into. Still not denied, and until it hasn't change into: it's your assumtion. You're not a concept designer to confirm false plans. Bolding the 'not' part isn't gonna make it true, lmfao.

Hahahah, no. Can we just focus on this topic? No need to bring in my suggestions here. It's like you're purposely insulting me. ;p

Why so butthurt all of a sudden? If you're more clear to how you want your "ability" to be, then I wouldn't be making assumptions. I'm trying to figure out how your mind functions towards this, and you're just giving me crap. I'm honestly struggling to talk to you about your ability, I swear to god.

Pride

Verified Member
@StrangeOne101 ? Clarification would help out!

One person might find something ugly, while to the other is beautiful. Although, not exactly sure how a button/trigger can be define as ugly or beautiful xD I think it can be "unhandy", not ugly.

Probably we aren't use to rigth click because barely, if not all abilities nowadays don't include one as a trigger. I think it's fine. You'll get the hang of it. It's not likely anybody's fingers are gonna fall off when people aren't bother to use the button that's build next to it on the left.
Welp. Fine! If you want it to right click, be my fucking guest. This might honestly be the first ProjectKorra Core move that has right click involved.
Fuckin hell.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
And never fucking use "start up the engine" for the usage detail of the combo. This isn't a machine, it's a combo.
Hahah. Speaks person who calls an control-trigger ugly. Your logic is ugly. Oh, and a hypocrite who complaint in the other thread about "a definition doesn't define a word". Stop bitching/condescending/nitpicking about stuff which you don't stick to yourself.

Pride

Verified Member
Hahah. Speaks person who calls an control-trigger ugly. An hypocrite who complaint in the other thread about "a definition doesn't define a word". Stop bitching/condescending/nitpicking about stuff which you don't stick to yourself.
To me, it's ugly. I don't like it. It's an opinion, can you take it? Simple answer I can only assume: no.
But since you like it, whatever. You want it that way, but would the devs make it that way? Hopefully to your satisfaction so you wouldn't stop bitching.
I'm not stopping you at this point, so "bitching" can be taken off the list, no?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well that would be false, you need right click to firewheel for god knows why

Pride

Verified Member
Well that would be false, you need right click to firewheel for god knows why
FireWheel was always fucking useless to me anyways. So I didn't see that relevance in this topic. :p

But at least I wouldn't be using IceRaft for the remainder of my fucking life when I'm using Bending.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@MeskenasBoii We don't use "right click" because it's not a reliable trigger. If a user has nothing in their hand, doesn't click on a block of an entity (mob or player), then the click cannot even be detected. When you have something as unreliable as that, it's not used ver often lol

Hope that clears up why we don't use right click for triggers, ;)