• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceGlide - Waterbending (Make this possible please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJunior

Verified Member
Allows the waterbender itself to glide along a path of ice.

Left click the water till you see smoke, shift until the water forms around you.

Release shift and a path of ice should appear in front of where your looking at and you should start moving towards the ice.

Cooldown will be 7 seconds, and who ever is in front of the ice shall get carried along with the current until it stops.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
So this move is like fireski but with water? And if this move was added I think it should be added to waterspout. Also have the controls right click then hold shift then switch to phasechange then let go of shift which then makes you go forward.

*cough* ICEWAVE *cough*
icewave lets you go up and down as well as forwards but this iceglide move only lets you stay on the ground

Migsel

Verified Member
So this move is like fireski but with water? And if this move was added I think it should be added to waterspout. Also have the controls right click then hold shift then switch to phasechange then let go of shift which then makes you go forward.

icewave lets you go up and down as well as forwards but this iceglide move only lets you stay on the ground
So a nerfed IceWave? Seems Legit

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Sorry but it's called ice wave but good explaining and I think what he said at the end should be added and the freezing part would be gone

owlcool

Verified Member
also I dont think you should be able to fly with waterwave and icewave cause I have never seen a waterbender fly with some sorta wave thing.
Firejet only was used for quick short bursts outside of sozin's comet, doesn't seem like that with jetblast. Combos seem to be filler for bending plugin development, thus explains why such easy to code moves like jetblast and jetblaze were added, and things like firedaggers haven't.
No I mean like the freezing part where if you run into someone it freezes you
Then use waterwave.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

She did go up

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
also I dont think you should be able to fly with waterwave and icewave cause I have never seen a waterbender fly with some sorta wave thing.
Katara did. Many others did. It would just be too baggy I think if the wave would would extend to the ground.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
Katara did. Many others did. It would just be too baggy I think if the wave would would extend to the ground.
Water benders did go up and down but not up realy high. With this plugin you can go realy high. Also when I say realy high I mean past the cloud. Has any one seen a water bender fly higher and higher and higher in the show.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Water benders did go up and down but not up realy high. With this plugin you can go realy high. Also when I say realy high I mean past the cloud. Has any one seen a water bender fly higher and higher and higher in the show.
Lol, I've never been that high unless I was standing on a really high mountain or something. Your server owner probably messed with the config.

Status
Not open for further replies.