• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Iceberg Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Surge-lclick(at water)> Iceblast-lclick(at waters)> IceSpike-holdshift(particles starts to appear)> Phasechange-lclick(at water) = forms the iceberg? How about that?

BTW can we make it as so instead of ice it will be created as in packed ice ,as we have alot of moves suggested with ice blocks instead of packed one which is already got abit old. I suggest we make it this way (use packed ice instead of normal ice)
think it should be made into a move and combos made from the move instead, making it a combo kinda cuts off what else can be added

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
the pic shows 2 if you're using world edit terms it doesnt count the bottom middle block but extends outward from it

HydroMan

Verified Member
think it should be made into a move and combos made from the move instead, making it a combo kinda cuts off what else can be added
I don't really think you could do much of out this .Besides, this is just a massive varation of icespike as i feel this should be just a combo as spamming this would be quite weird ^_^

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
the length should be by 2x2?
total length of the bottom would be 5 going from face to face, total height from bottom to top would be 8 in the day time but at night time the height could be something like 12, the width could be the same and the length could go to 16?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
total length of the bottom would be 5 going from face to face, total height from bottom to top would be 8 in the day time but at night time the height could be something like 12, the width could be the same and the length could go to 16?
maybe add a option where if you shift and double left click it sends a wall of ice towards your target like tonroq did when he was fighting his brother in the southern water tribe *edit* knock back on contact?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I think this would be a cooler move as a combo.. it'd take a lot of motions and such to get this giant piece of ice to show up out of the water, so that'd be best shown in a combo.
no combo pls its a base move an all you'd have to do is hold shift to charge then left click to activate it or just hold shift to charge then let go to activate leaving room for another variable where you ccan left click to do something else, the charge feature is there to prevent spam

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I think it should be this way:
CoolDown: 1sec.
Damage: 4 full hearts
Range: ?
Height: 17/18
Bottom width: 5
the range would depend on how much it effects the server, if its hardly notable lag then the range could be set further, so a config option for this is essential. maybe theres a way to make it so if its bigger the range is lower an if its smaller the range is higher?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I don't really think you could do much of out this .Besides, this is just a massive varation of icespike as i feel this should be just a combo as spamming this would be quite weird ^_^
the move could be as shown in the picture and the combo for it could be a line of ice coming from you towards your target in a snake like movement like in the tonraq vs unalaq fight excuse my spelling if thats wrong, when unalaq does that super op ice move to knock out tonraq.
or you can do this like katara in this gif of her fighting a waterbending student

perfect.gif

HydroMan

Verified Member
the move could be as shown in the picture and the combo for it could be a line of ice coming from you towards your target in a snake like movement like in the tonraq vs unalaq fight excuse my spelling if thats wrong, when unalaq does that super op ice move to knock out tonraq.
or you can do this like katara in this gif of her fighting a waterbending student

View attachment 1037
Thats not Pakku she is fightning. Thats just another student XD

But i still think this should work as combo...
Surge-lclick(at water)> Iceblast-lclick(at waters)> IceSpike-holdshift(particles starts to appear)> Phasechange-lclick(at water) = forms the iceberg?
instead of iceblast&icespike ,the torrent attack/projectile could be used to create iceberg ,and where it hits thats where iceberg forms and does his thing(suffocates or traps the entity)

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Thats not Pakku she is fightning. Thats just another student XD

But i still think this should work as combo...
instead of iceblast&icespike ,the torrent attack/projectile could be used to create iceberg ,and where it hits thats where iceberg forms and does his thing(suffocates or traps the entity)
soowwwy i thought it was pakku i changed it ^_^
and this bit i just added would be the combo the main first move would be a base attack to make room for combos

Status
Not open for further replies.