• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ice Physics, Ice Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Minecraft defines some aspects of physics, yes, but it shouldn't mean that bending must too. It's not like the ice was generated normally or build with hands, but with bending. They couldn't leave their own frozen ice hovering in the air, without concentrating and using their body movement/position to sustain it hovering :D. I'm all up for this gravity mechanic!

Hero

Verified Member
Minecraft defines some aspects of physics, yes, but it shouldn't mean that bending must too. It's not like the ice was generated normally or build with hands, but with bending. They couldn't leave their own frozen ice hovering in the air, without concentrating and using their body movement/position to sustain it hovering :D. I'm all up for this gravity mechanic!
I completely forgot about this move lol. I didnt even know it was looked into. Or more like "Looked Into".

BryanPlays

Verified Member
So this move is basically making it so that if you, lets say for example icewave someone like 1-Infinity blocks in the air the ice would fall with them in it. This falling would make them take damage I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.