• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I NEED HELP

Xosmuits

Verified Member
My friend and I making our skills for PK, but when we upload them to the server PK and Jedcore stop working, here is an error log. Suikast is the name of the ability. Please help. Btw, they were working when we was an another server, then we moved another server and here is it..
Code:
(Jul-01|19:44:26) [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling ProjectKorra v1.8.0 BETA 9 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/boybuscus/korra/Suikast/SuikastInfo : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:803)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
    at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:793)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:278)
    at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.AbilityLoader.load(AbilityLoader.java:85)
    at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.AbilityModuleManager.<init>(AbilityModuleManager.java:73)
    at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:57)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

jedk1

I just told you what you can do. make sure its compiled with the right java version.