• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I missed you all :')

Kiam

Verified Member
Hello All,
As you may know, it's been a while since I've really active on the website. This is because I was away taking pre-college courses. However, I am back and doing my best to get involved in PK again! I have missed the community greatly and I hope to get into more discussions and help to mold this amazing plugin!
Feel free to message me with any questions that you have for me directly or just in general! I love talking to people.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Hello All,
As you may know, it's been a while since I've really active on the website. This is because I was away taking pre-college courses. However, I am back and doing my best to get involved in PK again! I have missed the community greatly and I hope to get into more discussions and help to mold this amazing plugin!
Feel free to message me with any questions that you have for me directly or just in general! I love talking to people.
I remember the first thing I posted on your profile page is "Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... but are you new in the forum ? because i did not see you before 0_o"
now I feel awkward xD