• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Hyperion

Hyperion 1.7.0

Moros

Moros submitted a new resource:

Hyperion - Addon abilities with intricate mechanics

Hyperion [Source Code] [Video Preview]

The idea behind this plugin is to create high quality, optimized abilities with an emphasis on mechanics.

Combustion and EarthGuard are meant to replace PK's Combustion and EarthArmor respectively, so make sure to disable PK's abilities in the config.

All abilities are configurable and they can be...
Read more about this resource...

Dankord19

When the disc hits water it gets stuck and generates smoke particles, the ability does not end the disc just gets stuck.
I meant to say shatter instead of crumble, any way the shatter sub ability of lava disc does not appear to work at all, the disc does a shatter animation but the ability does not stop, left click, right click and shift all have no effect.

Moros

I can't seem to recreate the issue you are having. Is there any error in the console when the ability doesn't get removed for you?

Dankord19

Updated to the latest version on github and it works now. I'm running the plugin on a 1.15.2 and the version uploaded on here has a line using basalt in it.

Last edited:

Moros

Reminder, this is for MC 1.16.1. While it might work with older versions, it's not tested and not guaranteed.

BitNinjaxD

If you die with earthguard active, the leather armor overrides your drops and you lose whatever armor you had equipped before. Pretty big problem.

Moros

If you die with earthguard active, the leather armor overrides your drops and you lose whatever armor you had equipped before. Pretty big problem.
Any more info about this?
Normally, any armor you were wearing previously will be dropped upon your death as if you were wearing it.

idk

on my server only OPs have access to the abilities
other addon plugins have their ability permissions built in to the elements base permissions (as far as i understand how it works lmao)
how can i fix this or how can i enable them for everyone ?
(if i add the ability perms to default with luckperms will it work or will it override the PK perms given when choosing an elment ?)

sagx80

Is there instruction on how to use this? i've put it in my server, it shows up when i type /bending hyperion, but that's it. i can't seem to figure out how t bind it. any help would be great, thank you :D