• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Hyperion

Side Plugin Hyperion 1.7.0

Hyperion [Source Code] [Video Preview]
Hyperion v1.7.x is compatible with PK 1.10.1 and Minecraft versions 1.17.x+
Hyperion v1.5.x is compatible with PK 1.9.0 and Minecraft versions 1.16.x+
Hyperion v1.4.1 is compatible with PK 1.8.9, 1.9.0 and Minecraft versions 1.15.x+, 1.16.x+

Latest version (currently v1.7.2) is available in Github Releases.

The idea behind this plugin is to create high quality, optimized abilities with an emphasis on mechanics.

Hyperion v1.5.1 also introduces the Modifier System. It allows you to fine tune AvatarState's effect on almost any ability (PK Core and Hyperion)!

Combustion and EarthGuard are meant to replace PK's Combustion and EarthArmor respectively, so make sure to disable PK's abilities in the config.

All abilities are configurable and they can be individually disabled. It's highly suggested you use Hyperion's abilities over other synonymous or similar addons as they are better optimized and integrate better with other abilities in Hyperion.

This side plugin also includes collisions for some abilities which you can disable in the config (I suggest leaving them enabled though).

List of abilities:
Air
  • Evade
  • AirWheel (combo)
Earth
  • EarthCling (passive)
  • Locksmithing (passive)
  • EarthGlove
  • EarthGuard
  • EarthLine
  • EarthShot
  • LavaDisk
  • MetalCable
  • EarthShards (combo)
Fire
  • Bolt
  • Combustion
  • FlameRush
  • FireWave (combo)
Water
  • IceBreath
  • IceCrawl
  • IceDrill (combo)
Chi
  • SmokeScreen

Note: Video Preview is from an earlier version and some things have changed.
Author
Moros
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

Latest updates

1. Version 1.7.0

[Hyperion v1.7.0] Changelog and other minor version updates can be found here.
  2. Version 1.6.4

[Hyperion v1.6.4] Changelog and other minor version updates can be found here.
  3. Version 1.6.0

[Hyperion v1.6.0] Requires PK 1.9.0 Changelog: Renamed FrostBreath to IceBreath Small fixes...

Latest reviews

This is pretty good, airwheel 10/10
Absolutely love the LavaDisk, and the modifier system looks promising! Is there any way that modifiers would be able to edit PK Core abilities for things such as a default player? As in, apply these modifiers to normal moves while not in the avatar state? I'd like to add duration, speed, and range to some moves and from what I understand this would be great for that.
Perfect, now I can customize every abilitie like I want it to be in the AvatarState :)
Instructions unclear,
got my d*** stuck in the washing machine

No but seriously, write down install instructions for the tiktok kids who don't know how to install it
I can't stop myself from using Evade. Awesome work : )