• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How many people dont revert earthbending??

Tenket

Verified Member
I have been playing as earthbender for a while now.
Its a lot of fun to move around the minecraft world similar to a badger mole and know i have that pull.

When it reverts i feel you lose something.
I cant use it to build or anything because of lack of permanence.

I play on my own server with close friends however. Any public server owners have any experience with what happens when you leave revert to false?

I'd like to hear your stories and wisdom earned from hard experience

DanStryder

Verified Member
The whole world becomes a nightmare, you ever been to an arena where earth been used a lot? Good god it's an abomination! There's a reason there's a revert option, but I do understand it'd be nice to have buildings made with earth but it's just so annoying when the rest of the world gets trashed by earth benders who don't fix their destruction, collapsing it at the very least

Tenket

Verified Member
The whole world becomes a nightmare, you ever been to an arena where earth been used a lot? Good god it's an abomination! There's a reason there's a revert option, but I do understand it'd be nice to have buildings made with earth but it's just so annoying when the rest of the world gets trashed by earth benders who don't fix their destruction, collapsing it at the very least
I kinda envisioned that lol. I like the imagery though.
I think the earth tunnel would do the worst damage. Big chunks removed everywhere.