• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How do you guys educate your players on how to use projectkorrra?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Tbh, I have difficult time teaching who don't know what a "slot" is. I just tell them to bind each ability according to mine's, directing them to click 1-9 keys before typing the command each time.

Pride

Verified Member
Well, here's the basics:

You tell them to do /b b <move>.
Then you tell them to do /b d Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Chi (whatever element they are).
You then tell them to choose whatever move they want.
Then when they binded a move to a slot, you then ask them, "See how there are 9 boxes/squares on the bottom?"
If they respond with a 'yes', then you reply with "Each one of those holds 1 move. So you go from 1-9 on your keyboard. You can only hold 9 moves in total."
If they respond with a 'no' then you tell them to press from 1 - 9 on their keyboard, and tell them each one holds 1 move. (I suggest you should download BendingBoard for more self-explanatory details)

After they have binded 9 moves, you tell them to do /b h <move they have>.
They should be able to learn how to use the moves by themselves. If they're having trouble with a move, you could help them out.

Pride

Verified Member
You should also tell them moves that are pretty much useless in battle, like Illumination, WakeFishing or TremorSense.