• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help

Sorin

Verified Member
orrrrrrrrrr stop replying crap to my posts how was what u posted relivant at all? lol just drop it an leave me alone xD its not THAT hard
Evvvery timmeeee i postttt ARG
Every time you post? xD bruh not even, just because i made a mistake you flip out? Dude grow up.

Sorin

Verified Member
i have a few things you should try but they're not suitable for the public :s and alot of them involve suicide
You talk about me attacking people? Damn hypocrite much? Dude you do realize telling people to kill them self is illegal in the us, ireland, australia, and canada right?

Sorin

Verified Member
i have a few things you should try but they're not suitable for the public :s and alot of them involve suicide
And you tell me how my post's are not relevant but you are sitin here telling people to commit suicide. Seriously? Maybe it is time for you to get off your computer and go experience life maybe you could earn enough self respect that you wont have to tell people to kill them self. It is honestly sad that you have to tell people on the internet to kill them self, You don't know tier situation at all. You know nothing about them besides the point of the name even if that. You don't know how many people actually do what your suggestion because little fuck's like you on the internet do you? Each day approximately 86 Americans commit suicide, and 1,500 people attempt suicide every fucking day. Dude get a grasp. And fuck you for saying shit like that.

Sorin

Verified Member
And you tell me how my post's are not relevant but you are sitin here telling people to commit suicide. Seriously? Maybe it is time for you to get off your computer and go experience life maybe you could earn enough self respect that you wont have to tell people to kill them self. It is honestly sad that you have to tell people on the internet to kill them self, You don't know tier situation at all. You know nothing about them besides the point of the name even if that. You don't know how many people actually do what your suggestion because little fuck's like you on the internet do you? Each day approximately 86 Americans commit suicide, and 1,500 people attempt suicide every fucking day. Dude get a grasp. And fuck you for saying shit like that.
^Now that was me attacking your post.

TheElementHunter

Verified Member
And can you guys stop arguing all I wanted was my question to be answered. This, being my first post, doesn't give a good inpression.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't have multicraft. Do I need to download the plugin. Is it even a plugin?
No, if you just have server files, double click the config.yml and download it, then edit what you want, then replace the old config with your edited version. I think that's how it works, I haven't properly used just server files to know fully.