• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Heat Redirection

Do you like this?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
My newest suggestion is an ability for Firebenders, called heat redirection. This ability has been demonstrated by Fire Lord Sozin in Book 3 Episode 6, "The Avatar and the Fire Lord", during which, Fire Lord Sozin redirected the heat from the lava (shown by him bending the heat towards him, through his body, and out his fingers on his other hand, similar to lightning redirection), subsequently cooling it.

My idea is that a firebender could use this ability by using the shift key to dissipate fires by "redirecting the heat", and use this technique to cool lava into cobblestone (or obsidian, if you think that is better), like Fire Lord Sozin did.

Here is a demonstration of the technique by Fire Lord Sozin (heat redirection at 3:26):

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Roku is my favorite Avatar!

Aside from that, I am denying this suggestion because, like it was said before me, this is HeatControl.

Status
Not open for further replies.