• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HealingWaters - Bottle Bending + Source Selecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
How It is now:
To heal yourself or someone, you need to stand in water. But what if there is no water near you? Then you can't heal. In the series we've seen that Katara and other carried bottles with them which they use for fight and for healing.

How to use?
Go to the HealingWaters slot, then click on a water source, then hold shift. Awater block would ocme to you and go to the place your satnd. The water block would lighten up an area of 3x3 blocks. You get the same effect then when using healingwaters. To use on someone else, you keep holding shift, then you click at the one you want to be healed. The water would go to him/her and begin healing. The player needs to stand still though. When you're hit by something the water will disappear, because you can't heal someone while being attacked. For bottle bending, you need no source selection.

I hope you like it c:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I do believe this has been suggested before, although your idea is more thought out. Suggestions before have been with a bottle, you can only heal others. (Similar to how Katara healed people) It would have a stream of 'light' particles (glowing water), which would heal the player.

6tijn

Verified Member
Particles would look nice. Is it hard to code to make water particles look like one mass of water?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Particles would look nice. Is it hard to code to make water particles look like one mass of water?
I dont think so... Im not a coded, so i dunno what im talking about xD and in return to the people that think that this will cause lots of lag, it wont :33 it is just a group of particles x3

6tijn

Verified Member
I think that just 1 waterblock should look fine. I think it would look nice if it would light up like in the show c:

Status
Not open for further replies.