• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Healing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
Hey,
Allright. Let's get straight to the point!
Right now, we allready have Healingwaters. When you are in a waterpool, with this ability selected, you will heal yourself. If someone else is in the pool too, and you shift, he/she will heals. Just like here:
images-1.jpeg
but katara (kaya) didn't always healed in a pool, she also took a bit of water around her hands, and she healed with that. Like this:
2016-03-31-22-49-11--887035427.jpeg
2016-03-31-22-49-07--561372484.jpeg
This is what in want to suggest. It could be a new move, or you could putt it with Healingwaters.
Well what is it?
First a waterbender needs to have a waterbottle in his/her inventory. Than when he/she holds sneak (shift) there will be apear one (half) block of water in front of him/her. When another player staps into that source of water, he/she will start to heal. When you let go shift, the waterblock will just disapear.

i think that this will make it a lot easier to heal. Maybe (i don't know if this is possible) you can also add that someone can heal animals or mobs too.
I hope this is clear enough. What do you guys think about this?

Hero

Verified Member
You could just have them make water particles appear in the users hands to make it more visually appealing but all and all, it's nice.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What about an actual waterblock
in this abilities binded hotbar slot that isn't obtainable throught survival gameplay? Of course, if that doesn't go beyond the plugin's limit.

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
What about an actual waterblock
in this abilities binded hotbar slot that isn't obtainable throught survival gameplay? Of course, if that doesn't go beyond the plugin's limit.
I am sorry, but i don't understand this :$ (i'm not english sorry). Can you explain yourself?
I meant like an actual waterblock but it is not as big as a dirt block, so i said a half block of water. Like torrent but than just one block.

Hero

Verified Member
I am sorry, but i don't understand this :$ (i'm not english sorry). Can you explain yourself?
I meant like an actual waterblock but it is not as big as a dirt block, so i said a half block of water. Like torrent but than just one block.
I think it should be water particles surrounding your hand like IceClaws. Have a water block in front of you is very basic.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
8 or 9 block being on this ability slot

ETA A Better Example Like So:

the second slot from left - it has a waterblock in it. That will make it look like as the player is "holding" the water in is hands, like how katara does before directing the water to a wound.

Last edited:

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
Hm i dont know annymore. Hero is right, a waterblock is just verry basic. And i think particles would look better.
But than you would have to look at a player. Maybe like a waterblock appears, and when someone is standing in it (when you are healing) than there will apear particles? Or only particles?
(To staff: please help, what would be the easiest to make?)
And what about healing animals? What do you guys think about that?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What about my idea? the block in hand makes it accurate size of the one you see Katara using in those pictures (I would say its accurate).

Or the water item could be stacked on the invisible armor stand, at the head tilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.