• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Hardcore Suggestion

Spode

Verified Member
Seeing the "You were born an earthbender" message for the first time when loading up the plugin on a private server made me think up an idea for hardcore servers where there is a chance of reincarnation after you die and thus getting the same or another element. There could also be a message encouraging people to change their skins for full effect.

This will encourage players to not die and think carefully.

This option should always be optional and configurable.

Joeri

Verified Member
No. The player would just kill himself till he gets the element he wants. Also switching sides every 5 minutes in pvp is just very annoying

HydroMan

Verified Member
Just make it so for certain of amount time, like i.e. 20 minutes, will change the player element when he dies after those minutes have already passed.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Here is what I think about this thread...

I like it yet I don't.

Here is why:
  • Smart thinking idea
  • Configurable
Here is why I don't:
  • Lots, and I mean lots, of variables.
  • Every 20 minutes? How about every 2 - 4 weeks... 20 minutes would still irritate me.
But then again the Original Poster of the thread did not say that... Someone else did
*COUGH COUGH* HYDROMAN *COUGH COUGH*