• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Grief Prevention w/ siege

nym

I use the grief prevention server with the siege add on for pvp/land protection.
I've searched the forums and wiki and haven't found how exactly project korra works with grief prevention.

Does it prevent bending damage on claims? Is that toggleable?

Does it prevent earth and water bending? Is that toggleable?

Does it prevent earth and water bending when a player is being /siege d? And is that toggleable?

Better yet, is there a documentation on how project korra works with grief prevention that I somehow failed to find?

Last edited:

_Hetag1216_

I use the grief prevention server with the siege add on for pvp/land protection.
I've searched the forums and wiki and haven't found how exactly project korra works with grief prevention.

Does it prevent bending damage on claims? Is that toggleable?

Does it prevent earth and water bending? Is that toggleable?

Does it prevent earth and water bending when a player is being /siege d? And is that toggleable?

Better yet, is there a documentation on how project korra works with grief prevention that I somehow failed to find?
There is a general flag to negate bending in specified regions claimed by worldguard with the flag 'bending', check in the config.
You can also download WGBendingFlag that You can find here on the download section.
In the config You can see that ProjectKorra as 3 options for Factions, Towny and Kingdoms.

ProjectKorra region protection:
Code:
  RegionProtection:
    AllowHarmlessAbilities: false
    RespectWorldGuard: false
    RespectGriefPrevention: true
    RespectFactions: false
    RespectTowny: false
    RespectPreciousStones: true
    RespectLWC: true
    Residence:
      Flag: bending
      Respect: true
    Kingdoms: false
    CacheBlockTime: 5000
Just set the string "RespectWorldGuard" to true, and people won't be allowed to bend, I reccomend to use WGBendingFlag by the way, here's the link: http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/wgbendingflag.230/
But remember that WGBendingFlag has been abandoned, so It's not been under update from its last.

nym

There is a general flag to negate bending in specified regions claimed by worldguard with the flag 'bending', check in the config.
You can also download WGBendingFlag that You can find here on the download section.
In the config You can see that ProjectKorra as 3 options for Factions, Towny and Kingdoms.

ProjectKorra region protection:
Code:
  RegionProtection:
    AllowHarmlessAbilities: false
    RespectWorldGuard: false
    RespectFactions: false
    RespectTowny: false
    RespectPreciousStones: true
    RespectLWC: true
    Residence:
      Flag: bending
      Respect: true
    Kingdoms: false
    CacheBlockTime: 5000
Just set the string "RespectWorldGuard" to true, and people won't be allowed to bend, I reccomend to use WGBendingFlag by the way, here's the link: http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/wgbendingflag.230/
But remember that WGBendingFlag has been abandoned, so It's not been under update from its last.
I am not using the world guard plugin. I'm using grief prevention. I'd like it so bending is disabled normally, but when a player is /siege d you can bend on their land.

nym

To clarify, in the spoiler there was also this:
I wanna know exactly what that means when it says "respect grief prevention"
How does it effect bending when a player is being sieged?

_Hetag1216_

I'm not that sure but I guess It's that whenever you set a region with the flag 'build: deny', It should negate most bending moves, not harmless or passives.

_Hetag1216_

Also, I don't think ProjectKorra supports "/siege".
Not in the way of grief prevention.