• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Grappling Hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartford15

Verified Member
Right now the grappling hook is kind of hard to use. The usage of it is also not the same as the show. In the show the metal benders could should it straight out and then reel themselves in. I have never coded and don't if this is possible but there must be something in the code that causes the fishing rod to "obey gravity" i guess you could say. If there is a way that it could still look like a fighting rod but you don't have to you is like one that would be great. Having to throw it up to get somewhere that is across from you is hard and time consuming. If we could just shoot it straightforward it would be amazing.
Go to 1:08 to see what I mean

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I think that this is a great idea, and I was also thinking of some other improvements to Grappling Hooks. Like if you have one in your inventory anywhere, you could still used it with a new move binded, like something simple called Grapple or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.