• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review Global project korra events

Global project korra events ?

• No !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if there are some changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirBeros

Verified Member
Hey evrybody i am Sirberos.
My suggestion is that we should keep bending events with evrybody of the pk community , this means evrybody of evry pk server .
This would be hughe , boost the PK community and afcourse unite all pk servers and people .

Ideas for events :

Global project korra tournament solo :
Like it sais it will be a bending tournament , 32 people will particpitate
(No avatar), the first round will excists in 2-3 subsrounds. Who 2/3 of the wins will go to the next round , etz . (De winner of the tournament will recive a community medal for 'winner global project korra tournament )

Global project korra competetion server
This will be a competion of people who come of the same server united in 1 team bending vs the teams of other servers , 5 people in each team ( amount of team players can be changed)
It will be still 1v1 but the team with the most victories win , exemple : (team blue : alfa , omega , zerka ) (team red : dalton , seprum, frank) 1v1 alfa vs dalton , dalton wins = 1 point for team red , 1v1 omega vs seprum , seprum wins = 1 point for red , frank vs zerka , zerka wins ,1 point for team blue

Final results 2 points for red , 1 point for blue. Team red wins !

Global project korra fight of the nations
This will be a fight against all people united with the same element vs a other element ,..........,,,,,,

Tricky things : if we would do this will have also some tricky problems like where will the events be hosted : i taught of temmporaly server with a premade arena and just the pk plugin , just simple
But ik this is not yust not simple to do so /: , any sugeestions ?

Keep in mind this is just a suggestion and this are all ideas , so no hate
i need your guys help , any suggestions yust reply at this :3

Greets sirberos :3

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Like it sais it will be a bending tournament , 32 people will particpitate
Why that small number of people?
Tricky things : if we would do this will have also some tricky problems like where will the events be hosted : i taught of temmporaly server with a premade arena and just the pk plugin , just simple
They already have a official white-listed listed server, which I presume they working on it to make builds or whatver, and even maybe to host events like those.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
They already have a official white-listed listed server, which I presume they working on it to make builds or whatver, and even maybe to host events like those.
I think it'd be GREAT for them to host official Bending tournaments (Examples of tournaments: Fighting, survival, resourcefulness, speed (racing), most effective combos (not official ones)) Just stuff like that to engage the community once they get the server opened.

In the case of an event, that is when they should use specific dates. Otherwise, how else are we gonna know to be there and be square? Lol

Loony

Verified Member
Servers host their own bending tournaments - organising this and getting the entire community together for events would be near impossible

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Though hosting Official Tournament on Official PK server might help further to balance the plugin or its default config options. I don't think its impossible. PK would just have signed up players who would like to participate a year and a hoster who could host it.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Announce an official Bending Tournament on the website, word will spread through the community because there's enough people active. On the date, have a tournament. Tell them to join the Pk server in the ad. All good. Not impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk