• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Giving someone perm to add only one element

özgün

hi everyone i wanna give the player i want to give adding 1 element to himself but when i added he can use all elements so i just want that he'll be able to use only 1 element that he can add himself i tried bending.command.add and gave all elements but bending.command.add.water after giving that < he couldnt use it. thx again

özgün

i mean they will be choose 1 element + they can add themselves 1 more element like they cant use /b add all , fire ,air, water,chi but they can choose /b add earth not the others only earth i mean

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
It seems for this you'd need a separate plugin or Skript as this isn't a key function of ProjectKorra. In PK, you can either choose 1 element, add all elements, rechoose elements whenever you want, or have OPs add an element manually. You'd have to create your own plugin to do what you want (at least to my knowledge).

@özgün

xNuminousx

A feature like this probably won’t be in the next update. I suggest using a third party plugin like holograms or command signs to achieve the effect. Have them be able to click the item to get the element. Upon clicking it, they are warped out of the location and then loose the permission which gives them access to the location. Also disable teleporting commands (/tp) while inside the location so that users can’t tp each other in there and get all of the elements.