• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review General fixes and improvements.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
I have three suggestions!
  1. On the Announcements Page the two announcement articles are overlapping. If you add 'padding: 20px;' to the 'porta-article-item' class, it should fix this (it did for me).
  2. Could you change the second home page button (the XenPorta News Page) to News or Announcements so people are less confused?
  3. Also, on while I was trying to post this thread, I had to add the prefix "Pending Review" because it wouldn't let me post otherwise, could you also make that default?
  4. Apparently, there isn’t a scroll bar. This can be made in CSS so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not.
  5. The favicon is gone, and I miss the arrow. Could we have it back but this time blue?
Thank you for reading!
-Jackson

EDIT: June 19th, 2018 (Edited the suggestions to add more)

Last edited:
I agree. Dunno about the #2 and #1. Post a visual/screenshot of the problems?
ETA. Oh yeah! The Second button of "Home" with an arrow could simply be titled "News" and that be good enough.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
This is the announcements page without me changing or editing it, on my MacBook Pro (could just be for my display size):

This is the announcements page with adding 20px of padding to the 'porta-article-item' class:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Another thing I've noticed is the favicon is gone... I miss the arrow :( Maybe instead of tan-ish we can have the blue of the post reply forum buttons???

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
@Mist I hate to bother you and tag people, but it’s June 19th and this was posted on May 28th... can some admin respond?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
@Mist I hate to bother you and tag people, but it’s June 19th and this was posted on May 28th... can some admin respond?
There is only one admin. And Mist is the only one capable of doing that, sadly.

He seems rather busy at the moment. I don't know where he's at, but he should return sometime soon.