• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Future Features

xNuminousx

Since it's official that the mod development and the plugin development are affiliated, can we expect to see some popular features in the Pk plugin, and it's add-ons, to be sort of remade in the mod?

For instance, players love the scoreboard that was included with JedCore. Although I've seen the way the mod displays moves so I don't think that's an issue, just an example. Or popular canon abilities like the spouts (AirSpout, WaterSpout) or even a WaterArms.

Is it possible we'll be seeing the merge of existing concepts into the mod? I think the option to be a mod gives so many more new opportunities that a plugin can't offer; so it'd be awesome to see some of the current moves remade in a more realistic way.

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Yeah I'm thinking that a lot of the moves could be remade; however, Crows and I need to implement the base skill tree framework for specialty bending, and unlocking moves. I was also thinking of implementing this. What do you think?