• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fusion moves and combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Can you elaborate on what they are and what they will consist of? This post of yours is just vague, so I don't what are you talking about. Feels like I'm reading a new post with a description and title of " k ", no offense.

Mondoburger028

Verified Member
They can be defensive or offense moves to make one you have the go in order like a combo so if someone uses shockwave you use torrent wave and fuse to mudslide the enemy gets 10 seconds of blindess but they have to be timed just right or say you use Tornado a firbender jumps in fire shield turn into a fire torando its about the timing a defensive move say you use firewall with earthrift while looking a fire wall would make fire rift and burn your target you can do so much with this one idea triple combos ultimate element burst where you combine with friends all the four elements I really want this to be in project korra this one of the best things that happened to minecraft i realy hopeful with this idea i really hope you consider it

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm saying it takes time for the developers to start on making these so called fusion abilities. They currently are only focusing on fixing loads of bugs before they move on to the actual fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.