• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important Forum Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone -- will keep a running thread here that I'll just reply to as I make changes to the forum. It'll be pretty empty for now, but will be populated as changes are made.

This is designed to ensure that you have one place to check for updates to the forum (new features, addons, style changes, etc).

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This is the first of many changes as I clean up our forum. But as of now, users no longer need to be registered to download our plugins! (There was really no reason why it took me so long to do this, it was just a default setting I never changed)

Expect more about the ProjectKorra web redesign in the coming days.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Some more minor forum updates in preparation for the redesign!
  • All of the old Bug Report threads have been moved to the Archive and the old Bug Reports sections have been deleted
  • We have created a new subform for “Support” that houses the individual support forums for all of the projects.
  • The “Projects” category on the forum has been reorganized. To avoid redundancy, they no longer say ProjectKorra (Core) or ProjectKorra (RPG), instead they are listed as Core and RPG respectively.
  • The Jasmine Dragon has been removed and all threads have been moved to Community -> General Discussion or Avatar Discussion.
  • Many of the categories have been renamed to make more sense.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Reviving this for its original purpose! Here's the deal with the new forum theme.

The old forum theme had plenty of bugs including making some pages scroll off the side of your window. That should be fixed now. This is actually the same theme we had before we updated the forum and everything broke.

There are a few things I'd still like to fix with this one, namely, the links being colored weird and the navigation needs some cleaning up. But now you know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.