• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Forge is a move based on the many idea's from the forums so please don't say "HEY I thought of this move first! ". Ok now that, that is said here is my thoughts of how Forge should work.
- It will be a metalbending move so that means it only works for iron and gold.
- First you have to have a iron or gold ingot in your hand.
- Then you hold shift for ten seconds (the sound should be the sound of anvils dropping for every second)
- While you are doing this you cannot move or get hit otherwise it stops the process and you have to restart.
- When you have finished shifting while holding the ingot for ten seconds you will either get an helmet, chestplate, leggings or boots. ( I didn't add weapons because you can't metal bend sticks and each armor piece should have a 25% chance of becoming that amour piece)
- To make this move not too overpowered it should have a cooldown of three seconds, the armor should be REALLY damaged, and it should not be able to be repaired or enchanted.
- You can configure the move to be enchantable and able to be repaired. Also you should be able to configure the cooldown, how long it takes for the move to be finished, the amount of damage it has when the armor is formed, and the percentage of each armor piece chance (has to equal 100% or else it changes back to 25% each)

That is the move that I think you guys should add in PK 1.6 since you are only adding combos in PK 1.5.
Edit: The more ingots you use the less damage you have on the armor
Edit 2: The percentages should be 25% helmet 12.5% chestplate 12.5 percent losing the ingot 25% leggings and 25% boots.

Last edited:

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
How many ingots would this require, or would this simply be only 1? I think it should be half of what the normal armor takes to craft. Gold boots = 2 gold ingots.

Zolteex

Verified Member
I don't think the ability to repair or enchant armor can't exactly be removed in plugin. I don't find this feature to have much potential. Thank you for you activity. Your ideas are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.