• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied flying bison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hades

Staff member
Server Administrator
Verified Member
So maybe a way to make it so cows can be turned into flying bison for air benders that would be pretty awesome. possibly at a certain lvl you can train them to be a flying bison by shift placing a cow egg. just ideas :)

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
1) This would be placed into the RPG suggestions.
2) MistPhizzle said he doesn't want to mess with mob AI.
3) The plugin does not have a level system.

Hades

Staff member
Server Administrator
Verified Member
oh I played on a few servers and they had a lvling system i thought it was part of the plugin and sorry for the mis post. Wont happen again :)

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
It would look silly with cows as flying Bison anyway unless you're using a relative texture pack. Flying Bison would only ever work in a mod rather than a plugin me thinks.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Verified Member
This is more of a RPG Feature, I believe it is in the wrong location for a suggestion. Also this has been requested before multiple times :p

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
No.

I am not going to mess with Mob AIs with our plugins. If anything, the Mod that we do eventually release (still months and months away) will have some animal changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.