• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Flamebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Name: Flamebody
Element: fire
How used: [l-click]
Description: this move would have a configurable duration (I suggest like a default of 7 seconds). The user creates a fire aura around their body. Whenever someone hits them while the move is active, they will be set on fire for a certain time. As a bonus, the user could sprint at an enemy and punch them, transferring the fire to them dealing fire damage to them. If that happens the move goes away.

Thanks for reading! Post suggestions!

DanStryder

Verified Member
Isn't this pretty much FireShield's shifting ability? If you're in close enough range I think you can still burn the opponent. I get this is a faster move here with the need to hold shift but I can see this getting denied

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied, too similar to FireShield if anything. Also sort of crosses into the Fantastic Four area with the Human Torch, in the show Firebenders were still capable of burning.

If the suggested ability isn't clearly different from an already existing move or the change isn't obvious it will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.