• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied FireSwipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
omg. just stop saying "Problem?" it just makes me think that you are trying to start fights. I don't care if you aren't actually trying to start them, but it sure sounds like it. please don't reply to this comment with some weird comeback, because that will only cause more problems and @WaterFan99 doesn't want any of that on this forum, and i respect them for that. As for my opinion on the suggestion I made a suggestion quite similar to this. You can check it out if you'd like, and I noticed that you said you couldn't find any suggestions like this before, however it was not denied nor looked into so I'm not sure. I'm still in favor of this though :p
Thanks for that, I might take down this thread because of all the nonsense >..>

Gahshunk

Verified Member
So, this thread has just turned into something completely unnecessary and FireSwipe is in reality a stylization of fire abilities that pretty much already exist. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.