• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied FireSwipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
(sorry if this has already been suggested) K i was poking around in avatar: the last airbender and legend of korra videos and found mako and zuko using this move multiple times, fireswipe. NO, not airswipe, Fireswipe goes diagonal insted. Fireswipe could do one heart and a half by default (configurable), and able to block simple moves like watermanipulation or airswipe on impact. Let me get a video of what i mean:
Skip to 1:46 or 1:48 :p

I hope you like this suggestion, Xoxo- Waterfan99

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
First, you need to use the proper suggestion format, second, this move just seems like an aesthetically modified version of fireblast

owlcool

Verified Member
This seems to basically have no use, I hate agreeing with Pickle9775 but he is correct.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This seems to basically have no use, I hate agreeing with Pickle9775 but he is correct.
Ouch. I'm not fighting you, or your suggestion, I'm fighting the necessity of it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Just stop being a douche already, it doesn't make you look cool, but instead people are starting to dislike you, a lot
They are starting?!?! OMG I KNOWS JAST THE WUY TO FAX THAT!!!! No in reality I don't give a crap whenever I look cool. I dislike Pickle, and now you dislike me because of it. That is how society works kiddos, Just a bunch of Humans working in mutual distaste of each other!!!

Joeri

Verified Member
They are starting?!?! OMG I KNOWS JAST THE WUY TO FAX THAT!!!! No in reality I don't give a crap whenever I look cool. I dislike Pickle, and now you dislike me because of it. That is how society works kiddos, Just a bunch of Humans working in mutual distaste of each other!!!
Oh sorry sir, did i say started? I ment that 50% of the forum already hates you

If you don't give a crap then why do you care to be on this forum? Just to annoy people? Please if that is your only reason to be here then just leave

Joeri

Verified Member
Also, if you dislike pickle that's not my problem. But go solve that somewhere else. And i don't dislike you because you dislike pickle, i dislike you because of your attidude.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Go make some rant post in the General discussion's area all of you. This is for site/plugin suggestions.

The move looks like a fire version of airsweep. If it had better uses like causing knockback, then I might approve xP

owlcool

Verified Member
Go make some rant post in the General discussion's area all of you. This is for site/plugin suggestions.

The move looks like a fire version of airsweep. If it had better uses like causing knockback, then I might approve xP
There was another firebending move made for causing knockback, a while back I believe. Maybe you posted it, maybe you posted on it, maybe you didn't. It seems semi-obvious knockback is not going to be a major factor in firebending. Problem?

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Yes. You. This post seemed more like a chance to poke at me than to contribute to the suggestion.

I still believe that all elements should receive some form of knockback attacks. Fire already has it, btw, but the combo required takes a little long in my opinion.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Guys please no fighting in the comment section, this is a place for other suggestions and opinions. Please don't start fighting with arguements on here just because someone said something mean! Be positive! :D

owlcool

Verified Member
Yes. You. This post seemed more like a chance to poke at me than to contribute to the suggestion.

I still believe that all elements should receive some form of knockback attacks. Fire already has it, btw, but the combo required takes a little long in my opinion.
I did not mean for you to think that was with you specifically. The simple Problem? Statement is to ease into a state of calm, simply stating what the possible problems are instead of letting a argument make a thread into 7 pages. Problem?
Guys please no fighting in the comment section, this is a place for other suggestions and opinions. Please don't start fighting with arguements on here just because someone said something mean! Be positive! :D
But I am not fighting. Problem?

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I did not mean for you to think that was with you specifically. The simple Problem? Statement is to ease into a state of calm, simply stating what the possible problems are instead of letting a argument make a thread into 7 pages. Problem?

But I am not fighting. Problem?
omg. just stop saying "Problem?" it just makes me think that you are trying to start fights. I don't care if you aren't actually trying to start them, but it sure sounds like it. please don't reply to this comment with some weird comeback, because that will only cause more problems and @WaterFan99 doesn't want any of that on this forum, and i respect them for that. As for my opinion on the suggestion I made a suggestion quite similar to this. You can check it out if you'd like, and I noticed that you said you couldn't find any suggestions like this before, however it was not denied nor looked into so I'm not sure. I'm still in favor of this though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.