• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Firekick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machi

Verified Member
----
I feel that firekick should be a short cooldown defensive attempt/ close range attack. I feel the move should work similar to a short range airsweep that fires out faster, and blocks projectiles/base moves not dissimilar to that of the show. The current firekick, I feel is just a mini airswipe that is used more offensively than defensively as I personally thought it was being used in the show.

Machi

Verified Member
firekick is used in the show as defensive and offensive to block projectiles and to combo out fireblasting. Fireshield doesn't block quite the same anymore and walloffire can be penetrated by every move possible

Fyf

Verified Member
Actually, Firekick was only used as an offensive move during the show, and was only really featured in one main fight, as you can see from the gif below, it is not used to counter any attacks and is purely used for close range offence. While this gif may not be a "Firekick" per say, but it is the closest resembling move within the show, and is my idea on how the move should work.

http://imgur.com/NK8hjW3

Status
Not open for further replies.