• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireJet in the AvatarState

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Azula wouldn't use the handcuff to grap on the rope to achieve stabilized rocked launching effect. I would say solar comet&avatarstate proves that they are needed to acomplish pyrokinetic flight.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Azula wouldn't use the handcuff to grap on the rope to achieve stabilized rocked launching effect. I would say solar comet&avatarstate proves that they are needed to acomplish pyrokinetic flight.
I don't get what you're saying. If you're saying that the handcuff on the rope was used to stabilized Azula's flight, then you're correct. If you're saying Sozin's Comet + AvatarState is required to achieve stabilized flight, then you're wrong. Ozai didn't have any trouble flying in between giant rock pillars.

NinjaK

Verified Member
Okay, I remember now. I haven't watched the episode in a while.
But you're still ignoring the part about Iroh. You seriously just threw that to the side saying it was normal firejet, when he was using that for like a full minute, going faster than the planes were.

promancer

Verified Member
I agree completely with this thread, but not the flame war brewing within. Firebenders shouldn't be able to use moves on firejet. The end. Its only seen on sozins comet, and/or avatar state. Its op, it's barely cannon, and not logical.

Earthbending is literally called the element of substance. It should have better control over its element, the series sub elements have focused this. I.e. tremorsense, metalbending, lavabending, sandbending, that weird metal kuvira/Toph used. Using their element to literally find a new way to see.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I agree completely with this thread, but not the flame war brewing within. Firebenders shouldn't be able to use moves on firejet. The end. Its only seen on sozins comet, and/or avatar state. Its op, it's barely cannon, and not logical.

Earthbending is literally called the element of substance. It should have better control over its element, the series sub elements have focused this. I.e. tremorsense, metalbending, lavabending, sandbending, that weird metal kuvira/Toph used. Using their element to literally find a new way to see.
It's not OP, it doesn't need to be canon, and not everything in bending or in minecraft is logical. Waterbenders can torrent firebenders while firejetting, which isn't so hard, then can make an ice sphere in front of the firebenders before releasing a move, or when they land. They can pull up a surge shield, or surge and freeze a firebender. They can move out of the freaking way using swift swim as well, and if the firebender has a charge that's not a lightning charge, you can go in the freaking water if it's deep enough. Now tell me why firejet is OP.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Okay, I remember now. I haven't watched the episode in a while.
But you're still ignoring the part about Iroh. You seriously just threw that to the side saying it was normal firejet, when he was using that for like a full minute, going faster than the planes were.
But he flew like a plane, not like a rocket (upwards).

HydroMan

Verified Member
I don't get what you're saying. If you're saying that the handcuff on the rope was used to stabilized Azula's flight, then you're correct. If you're saying Sozin's Comet + AvatarState is required to achieve stabilized flight, then you're wrong. Ozai didn't have any trouble flying in between giant rock pillars.
Ozai. used. It. during. sozin. comet. And I'm talkimg about the alternative firejet, not the regular one.

owlcool

Verified Member
Look at how much firejet is used in the show.
Look at how much it's used by mc benders.
Look at how much Tremorsense is used by Earthbenders in the Show.
Look how much it is used by Earthbenders in the Plugin.
Name as many firebenders as you can.
Name as many out of those that can use firejet.

promancer

Verified Member
Look at how much Tremorsense is used by Earthbenders in the Show.
Look how much it is used by Earthbenders in the Plugin.
Name as many firebenders as you can.
Name as many out of those that can use firejet.
I'm not here to start arguments, but every element has a really overused ability/move that they constantly abuse. If you want to get real, consider how weak the average bender was compared to the main characters.

owlcool

Verified Member
I'm not here to start arguments, but every element has a really overused ability/move that they constantly abuse. If you want to get real, consider how weak the average bender was compared to the main characters.
The Strong Characters were the main characters because they were strong.
The strong survive, the weak die.
Basic Darwinism.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Ozai. used. It. during. sozin. comet. And I'm talkimg about the alternative firejet, not the regular one.
How is there an alternative Firejet? Are you talking about going sideways, because if you are, I don't really consider that an alternate firejet..

promancer

Verified Member
The Strong Characters were the main characters because they were strong.
The strong survive, the weak die.
Basic Darwinism.
Sokka, Bumi (Tenzin's brother) and others live because of luck. Also, your statement can justify hitler killing those who were mentally or physically disabled.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sokka, Bumi (Tenzin's brother) and others live because of luck. Also, your statement can justify hitler killing those who were mentally or physically disabled.
Well if you want to get technical, for what he was doing neither kind of people (disabled mentally or physically) would serve any purpose.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lives are lives, everyone deserves to live one. Also, are trying to justify what hitler did?
Nope. Think of it like this: you're the bossat some business, and two people apply for an open job. You give them both a simple test to see what they know about the company and the kind of work you do. One scores super low, and the other really high. Which would you hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.