• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Firejet along a transparent block wall

Deathgag

Verified Member
In Project Korra Beta 12, if you use firejet along side a transparent block wall while facing the wall you get stuck in the wall. There's not much more to say. Seems to be an edgecase bug, Only been able to repeat it a few times, but it allows players to escape arenas, and other areas.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So transparent as in something like ice? I was trying to recreate this bug using a wall of ice and I wasn't able to execute it. Can you please provide more details about this issue? What walls were you using?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do you mean the solid air type block that you can't go through but is completely transparent?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So transparent as in something like ice? I was trying to recreate this bug using a wall of ice and I wasn't able to execute it. Can you please provide more details about this issue? What walls were you using?
I think he means plants etc.
Do you mean the solid air type block that you can't go through but is completely transparent?
Do you mean the barrier block...?