• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireCone [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Verified Member
grasshopperMatt submitted a new resource:

FireCone - A "cooler" version of non-charged FireBlast

FireCone

{Gif and longer description will be uploaded soon}

Description: Something that falls between a nicer looking version of non-charged fire blast and just a completely new move, meant to be highly configurable to almost every feature (Inside the move)

Usage: Click in any direction and fire a blast of fire in the shape of a cone will be shot out at at a medium speed

Permissions:
- bending.ability.firecone

NOTE: More information and updates will be out and added soon (update that will fix cooldowns will be released tonight)

ALSO...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
It glitches sometimes and keeps going like forever xD And it doesn't do damage, love the animation tho.

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
I don't know why but i never really look twice at moves with no gif, looks like less time was put into it.

Gold

Verified Member
I don't know why but i never really look twice at moves with no gif, looks like less time was put into it.
Or sometimes people don't know how to make gifs? A couple moves have been made by coders with good reputation and currently don't have gifs.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's fairly easy, you can do it with one click using gyazo.
Coastyo not everyone knows how to do this, and if it's so easy then it really shouldn't be a big role in determining if a move is worthy. If you wanna see it you can look at it in game xD

paliate

Verified Member
Seems like a waste of time really, And in my mind.... Who knows all of this code but doesn't know how to take a picture / gif.
Rather stupid, Isn't it?

Not trying to pick a fight, Just stating how i feel about the situation. ;)

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Seems like a waste of time really, And in my mind.... Who knows all of this code but doesn't know how to take a picture / gif.
Rather stupid, Isn't it?

Not trying to pick a fight, Just stating how i feel about the situation. ;)
I know vanilla command sh*t like the back of my hand, but I don't know how to make a gif ;) (Even though I have gyazo :p)

jedk1

Coastyo not everyone knows how to do this, and if it's so easy then it really shouldn't be a big role in determining if a move is worthy. If you wanna see it you can look at it in game xD
Coast is right tho... even a simple screenshot would be nice. Downloading something without proof of what it does is like taking candy from a stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.