• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete FireBurst New Config Option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I think many will agree with me, but it'd be a lot cooler if FireBurst had the option to disable the fire that forms on the blocks. This is happening to me that players chose Firebending and began to use FireBurst spam. The server started to lag, had to restart, but the players did not stop at that, they didn't stop. I think people faced with this, please tell me what you think about this? I don't think this would be a huge problem. But still work. Let me know what you think about it.

RikudoSannin

Verified Member
Yes, with me it once was the same. I think if it will add, it will not be superfluous, and will help to reduce the load on the server, which is formed from the fire, which is formed on the blocks when you use FireBurst.

Loony

Verified Member
There already is a config option for this. It's something like 'fire dissipate: false" and I believe setting it to "true" will stop the fire creating.

I'm going to make this as complete.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but there is no such function. I think we should remove the mark as completed and to make it as a suggestion.

FireBurst:
Enabled: true
Description: FireBurst is a very powerful firebending ability. To use, press and hold sneak to charge your burst. Once charged, you can either release sneak to release the burst in a sphere around you or click to launch a cone-shaped burst of flames in front of you.
Damage: 2
ChargeTime: 3500
Range: 15
Cooldown: 0

Loony

Verified Member
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but there is no such function. I think we should remove the mark as completed and to make it as a suggestion.

FireBurst:
Description: FireBurst is a very powerful firebending ability. To use, press and hold sneak to charge your burst. Once charged, you can either release sneak to release the burst in a sphere around you or click to launch a cone-shaped burst of flames in front of you.
ChargeTime: 3500
Range: 15
Cooldown: 0
It isn't in FireBurst, it's near the top.

Loony

Verified Member
FireBlast:
Description: FireBlast is the most fundamental bending technique of a firebender. To use, simply left-click in a direction. A blast of fire will be created at your fingertips. If this blast contacts an enemy, it will dissipate and engulf them in flames, doing additional damage and knocking them back slightly. If the blast hits terrain, it will ignite the nearby area. Additionally, if you hold sneak, you will charge up the fireblast. If you release it when it's charged, it will instead launch a powerful fireball that explodes on contact.
Speed: 20
Range: 20
Radius: 2
Push: 0.3
Cooldown: 1500
Dissipate: false

it's in fireblast. Change it there and it'll change for fireburst too

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
FireBlast:
Description: FireBlast is the most fundamental bending technique of a firebender. To use, simply left-click in a direction. A blast of fire will be created at your fingertips. If this blast contacts an enemy, it will dissipate and engulf them in flames, doing additional damage and knocking them back slightly. If the blast hits terrain, it will ignite the nearby area. Additionally, if you hold sneak, you will charge up the fireblast. If you release it when it's charged, it will instead launch a powerful fireball that explodes on contact.
Speed: 20
Range: 20
Radius: 2
Push: 0.3
Cooldown: 1500
Dissipate: false

it's in fireblast. Change it there and it'll change for fireburst too
Are you sure about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.