• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Firebreath needs to be an ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Firebreath needs to be an actual official move instead of an addon. Why? Because first it's obviously not canon. Second, it might become usefull with some of the changes....

Name: FireBreath
Element: Fire (hence the move name)
Purpose/Functionality: This will be similar to an existinng addon. This would be one of the 10 FB-ing abilities that would act as a flamethrower mechanic (one of reasons this should be added). It will look the same as an addon. It will deal 0.5 everytime the entity gets in its particles way, and the ability will stop/deactivate whenever it deals 4.5 of total damage. If the firebreath doesn't hit someone in less then 5 seconds it would then automaticly stop. You can also deactivate by yourself by releasing sneak (and yes, this ability works activates when you hold sneak).
Possibility: Could be either a combo or an ability. The formula of the combo could be this: Fireblast (Left-Click) >Fireburst (hold shift)

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
But firebreath is sort of gltichty. Sometimes people can firebreath you whike you are in water. And I believe firebreath can bypass most shields. Firebreath is pretty much a controllable firewall

owlcool

Verified Member
But firebreath is sort of gltichty. Sometimes people can firebreath you whike you are in water. And I believe firebreath can bypass most shields. Firebreath is pretty much a controllable firewall
You mean a Longer Lasting Fireshield? :p

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well i dont think it can really be blocked, I think jed just gave it a vector, which would push the particles towards where they're looking, and then applied burn. Maybe not i dunno

Moonelight

Verified Member
What in the world does it mean that a move is a canon?
  • Canon - Another word for official. Used quite often in fan fiction to differentiate between the official storyline in which the fan fiction is based on.
Thanks Urban Dictionary <3

EDIT: Oops I already used that definition. It means that (in this case) the move youre suggesting was used in the show by a bender. Therefore it is canon.

Non-Canon means that the move isn't included in the show, or used by a bender.

orfeas

Verified Member
  • Canon - Another word for official. Used quite often in fan fiction to differentiate between the official storyline in which the fan fiction is based on.
Thanks Urban Dictionary <3

EDIT: Oops I already used that definition. It means that (in this case) the move youre suggesting was used in the show by a bender. Therefore it is canon.

Non-Canon means that the move isn't included in the show, or used by a bender.
Canon means it was shown in the show, so it was proofed to be possible.
Thank you both :D.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Devs probably can fix that with no doubt. (Not saying jedk is the worse one xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.