• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fireblast add on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
I think there should be able to control fireballs. basically you right click some where with fireblast and all the fireballs in a radius around you turn that way. This could be used to control your fireballs to go around corners and it could redirect other fireballs that someone shoots at you.
And if there is a problem with my idea please try to help solve it.

owlcool

Verified Member
You can only use one fireblast at once.... How is that not a major debuff compared to the show?

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I found it impossible to understand him. "I think we should control fireballs" Are there even fireballs in the core? "If you right click somewhere all the fireballs in a radius around you should turn that way" I think I really need an interpreter.

Going off of what I'm guessing the suggestion is for. Fireblasts can be redirected just like watermanipulation. Lol. Noty. Next suggestion.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
You can only use one fireblast at once.... How is that not a major debuff compared to the show?
and
I found it impossible to understand him. "I think we should control fireballs" Are there even fireballs in the core? "If you right click somewhere all the fireballs in a radius around you should turn that way" I think I really need an interpreter.

Going off of what I'm guessing the suggestion is for. Fireblasts can be redirected just like watermanipulation. Lol. Noty. Next suggestion.
??? what do you mean

paliate

Verified Member
This suggestion was very vague, But what I gather is that you want to deflect all fireblasts coming at you to go a certain way.
I do not remember this being canon nor do I believe it to be a good addition to the plugin.
Denied, Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.