• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report FireBending's Bugs

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
All my accumulated bugs, I'm present to you: I'm using Project Korra 1.8.0 beta 5. In this topic, I introduce a little error. Someone said Grapping hook was moved to PK RPG but in the config PK Core he left.

Fire's Bugs:
1) When I hold AirShild and Blaze is gone at me, my screen just flickers horribly. It is new functional of AirShild (About it speak a little later in the topic Air)

2) If the source of the lava is not infinite, then using HeatControl appears not stone, and a variety of blocks (Deora, Granite, ...) I don't think it should be.

3) When you use Blaze or FireBlase grass does not burn. It stays in place. I think it should not be, at least the crane, so it was not until 1.8.0 Screen shots I believe show there is no need
4) If you long to keep it charged lightning particles instead of the blue appears a little green.

About the fire I have nothing more to say.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And that grappling hook was removed but it stayed in the config cos ye, that's how configs work.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
All my accumulated bugs, I'm present to you: I'm using Project Korra 1.8.0 beta 5. In this topic, I introduce a little error. Someone said Grapping hook was moved to PK RPG but in the config PK Core he left.

Fire's Bugs:
1) When I hold AirShild and Blaze is gone at me, my screen just flickers horribly. It is new functional of AirShild (About it speak a little later in the topic Air)
2) If the source of the lava is not infinite, then using HeatControl appears not stone, and a variety of blocks (Deora, Granite, ...) I don't think it should be.
3) When you use Blaze or FireBlase grass does not burn. It stays in place. I think it should not be, at least the crane, so it was not until 1.8.0 Screen shots I believe show there is no need
4) If you long to keep it charged lightning particles instead of the blue appears a little green.

About the fire I have nothing more to say.
GraplingHook bug: As Finn said, this is how configs work. It's not a bug that it's still in there and it can't/won't be fixed. Sorry if that annoys you :p

Bug 1: Can you explain further? AirSheild currently puts out all fire within it, that is a feature. I don't know what you mean by it "flicking" however.
Bug 2: We're aware of this. We could fix this but at the moment it seems an interesting feature that everyone likes. Also believe it or not, granite, diorite and andesite are all types of stone. :3 That's why they are there
Bug 3: Look in your config. Properties.Fire.FireGriefing will be false, meaning fire created from bending will not destroy blocks it replaces. Set this to true and your problems should be fixed.
Bug 4: The particles can't be fixed sorry. Lightning spawns just blue ones but minecraft likes to change things up a bit so it's out of our control. Hope this isn't too much of an issue.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
GraplingHook bug: As Finn said, this is how configs work. It's not a bug that it's still in there and it can't/won't be fixed. Sorry if that annoys you :p

Bug 1: Can you explain further? AirSheild currently puts out all fire within it, that is a feature. I don't know what you mean by it "flicking" however.
Bug 2: We're aware of this. We could fix this but at the moment it seems an interesting feature that everyone likes. Also believe it or not, granite, diorite and andesite are all types of stone. :3 That's why they are there
Bug 3: Look in your config. Properties.Fire.FireGriefing will be false, meaning fire created from bending will not destroy blocks it replaces. Set this to true and your problems should be fixed.
Bug 4: The particles can't be fixed sorry. Lightning spawns just blue ones but minecraft likes to change things up a bit so it's out of our control. Hope this isn't too much of an issue.
Thanks for answer ^) Can i show you all bugs now on my server about AirBending?