• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [FIREBENDING] [RPG] No Fire Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I think for canon reasons that firebenders do not have the extra fire damage on there side. In the Lok and TLA, firebenders can launch explosions every which way and whom ever was hit, they didnt take firedamage.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
Totally agree!!! :D
If needed raise the moves damage, but take pretty much the burning effect.
Would be much more realistic and look way more canon

BlueGhost

Verified Member
Guys... can i just point out.. Zuko's BURN scar ain't from a water bender... nor an air bender, nor an earth bender...
Sure it is not, we all know it.
But we can count with our fingers the amount of times that caracters actually get burned from fire. :p
And it's allways a burn that appens in a split of a second, like when Katara gets her hands burned because of Aang playing with fire...
It was something that happened almost instantly like the damage a fire move does, not something that happens with time like the fire damage....
Of course Blaze and other moves of the type will still need to be giving fire damage, but moves like fireblast, firejet, etc... those should only give instant damage ;)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Don't forget firebenders already have a passive ability for the burning reduced time thing, in which they extinguise quickly then other benders

HydroMan

Verified Member
Well -- I think this tread is dedicated to everyone that isn't a firebender.
Read the title and the very first thread...

Even tho we never seen any and non bender being cought ignited in fire ,but the minecraft aspect of it to the element still has to be ,as fire DOES BURNN

jedk1

okay here's a reason of why this idea is flawed. Go set your self on fire. Go on. Do it. Done it? Good, Put it out immediately. Still hurts? Yeah... That's burning. It's hard to sooth that pain. And Zuko has one of these "Burns".... So... have I proved myself enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.