• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fireball [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

Wouldn't my method have better control on range, Gravity, damage, and speed?
well, if you spawned a normal fireball, then you kept a track on that fireball, you could control range, damage and speed without having to worry about gravity.

owlcool

Verified Member
"Yeah it is Blaze, are you people really that retarted? Jesus Christ, this kid Blaze knows what he is doing and you guys are just sitting there with dicks in your assholes waiting for someone to make it "your way" the WRONG way. If you have a problem with his perfect design, make your own goddamned fireball!"

"Yeah, honestly, it was made to be the OLD fireball before you uneducated fucktwats deleted it! He is bringing back the original, OG Fireball, and honestly making it better. Yeah, "But we want it different, a NEW fireball (you guys say as you stick another cock in your asshole)" Well, sucks to be a cock loving whore, he made it like the old one! If you want a new one, stop bitching and make your own goddamned fireball!"

Well.... okey den...

O- o
Could you, censor that? School.

owlcool

Verified Member
No, Bear is right. When someone starts cussing like that, it makes them sound like they don't even understand what they themselves are saying. It makes me think that they are yelling and screaming, which is not the way to get a point across here. I think that Blaze did a great job of remaking this move, but I can understand why some people would want a new move. I mean, I don't know this for sure, but there must've been a reason why that move isn't on that server anymore. Again, I don't completely know what I am talking about, but I came into this discussion because I saw @Suvroc101 being disrespectful. What he said is no way to treat anyone, anytime especially when you aren't even talking to them face to face. If you didn't mean to be that rude and thought that maybe people would understand that you were joking, you should also understand that it's hard to get jokes through the internet. Having read both of your comments I am pretty sure that you weren't joking, but feel free to correct if I'm wrong. This could become an issue if people start to think that it's ok to treat people this way just to get your point through. I think it's really mean and rude when someone does this, and I'm not saying that something needs to be done about it because it's not like an actual problem right now. However, what I am saying is that people need to stop doing this before it becomes an actual problem. Just chill out and let @Blaze590 handle the situation, after all this is his thread. I understand that some might say that I am being hypocritical by saying that while I am also going on a long rant, but I am doing this to send out a message to @Suvroc101 and anyone else who thinks that it is perfectly fine to treat other people that way because it is truly unreasonable for someone to do that in my opinion. If at anytime while you are reading this, you think that I am "yelling" or "screaming" then understand that I am not, and that I just want other people to know how I feel. I am doing my best, however, to express myself without hurting others. I am not speaking for others on this thread or these forums, but from personal experience that it can be harsh when someone says something like that to you. With that in mind I would like to wrap up this very very long comment. In conclusion I want people to acknowledge that words have power, and you shouldn't say stuff like that just to get a point across. Also this comment should have been inserted below @Bear 's second to last comment... so just imagine it there. Thanks to anyone who read the whole thing and didn't skip my comment. Also I would appreciate it if people responding to this comment would comprehend that I have been stuck at home for the past 14 hours and I am practically loosing my mind so this is my way of releasing any anger that I have built up form today...
Well said my friend, only problem is scum doesn't have ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.